Moby is doing things a little differently on his eleventh studio album. He star has announced plans to release Innocents this fall, and for the first time in his career, the record features a co-producer.
Moby explains that he's been working on the set over the past 18 months with Mark "Spike" Stent, who is best known for his work with Björk and Massive Attack.
Innocents also features guest vocals from the Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne, Mark Lanegan, Cold Specks, and others. Moby says that after spending most of his time alone in the studio, it seemed like a "really nice idea" to involve other people this time around.
He also announced that the album will supported with a 3-show tour, taking place only in Los Angeles.
Check out the full tracklist:
- everything that rises
- a case for shame (with cold specks)
- almost home (with damien jurado)
- going wrong
- the perfect life (with wayne coyne)
- the last day (with skylar grey)
- don't love me (with inyang bassey)
- a long time
- tell me (with cold specks)
- the lonely night (with mark lanegan)
- the dogs
Listen to the first official single - "A Case for Shame" below: